Saturday, May 5, 2012

Starting my journal...

So...I've decided life is hard, not fair, and so incredibly hard to understand at times. I have been through so many things that I have never had intentions of going through. Even though there are days I throw myself my own little pity party, there is NEVER a day that goes by that I don't also feel richly blessed. When the hard days come and I have to make myself get out of bed, it is that very same day that I will have 10 tender mercies that remind me of who I am and why I am here. I am starting my blog as a journal for myself to have down the road and remember the raw emotions I felt in these moments. I am also starting it for my own sanity and therapy for my life. I love my family, I have amazing friends, my testimony and understanding of the gospel are constantly growing, and I have people bless my life on a daily basis. Note for myself today is I am strong and I can do this! "The Gospel of Jesus Christ isn't insurance against pain, it is a resource in the event of pain."

No comments:

Post a Comment