Dad I am grateful to know that I can overcome trials....the reason I know this is because I have seen you overcome so many trials! Going through some of the experiences our family did has sculpted me and has helped me to sympathize with others. I am so grateful for your strength and example you are to be the strong husband, dad, and grandpa that you are today. I can't imagine my life without you in it! I remember growing up and going on daddy daughter dates and how much I loved them. Some of my very favorites were the 49th street galaria and rollerskating together. There has not been one day that has gone by that I haven't felt and known how much you love me and how proud of me you are. I love you forever dad!Saturday, May 5, 2012
Daddy's little girl.
Dad....I love you! I am the only one who can sometimes get through to you when you are stubborn. Reason number 1: because I am your only little girl. And reason number 2 because I can be just as stubborn as you:) I have learned so much from you dad. One of the greatest things I have learned is hard work. There has never been a day that's gone by that you don't work your butt off! Whether it's at home or at work you keep yourself busy and support our family. I am forever grateful for that being instilled into me. I am so grateful that I know how to work and have been able to support myself. It has been a huge blessing and I had no idea the impact it would have on my life. .
Dad I am grateful to know that I can overcome trials....the reason I know this is because I have seen you overcome so many trials! Going through some of the experiences our family did has sculpted me and has helped me to sympathize with others. I am so grateful for your strength and example you are to be the strong husband, dad, and grandpa that you are today. I can't imagine my life without you in it! I remember growing up and going on daddy daughter dates and how much I loved them. Some of my very favorites were the 49th street galaria and rollerskating together. There has not been one day that has gone by that I haven't felt and known how much you love me and how proud of me you are. I love you forever dad!
Dad I am grateful to know that I can overcome trials....the reason I know this is because I have seen you overcome so many trials! Going through some of the experiences our family did has sculpted me and has helped me to sympathize with others. I am so grateful for your strength and example you are to be the strong husband, dad, and grandpa that you are today. I can't imagine my life without you in it! I remember growing up and going on daddy daughter dates and how much I loved them. Some of my very favorites were the 49th street galaria and rollerskating together. There has not been one day that has gone by that I haven't felt and known how much you love me and how proud of me you are. I love you forever dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment