I absolutely don't know what I would do without this woman in my life! She understands me and loves me unconditionally. It truly amazes me the inspiration she receives for me and for others. She can know something is wrong with me before I've ever given her a hint something has happened. She is my angel and saving grace in many of the trials I have had in my life. We laugh, cry, mourn, and love together. I hope to be half the wife, mother, friend, and grandma that she is someday. She has been through so many trials and has always gracefully dealt with them, never forgetting who she is and the amazing virtue she has. I cannot thank you enough for being what you have been for me this last year...You've been a shoulder to cry on (sometimes sob on), strength to keep me going, a listening ear, and always giving heavenly advice that I needed at that exact moment. Mom I love you to the moon and back forever and ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment