Monday, July 27, 2015

Who doesn't love FALL the most?!

October 3, 2014
Really though who doesn't love fall the most!? I love the fresh crisp in the morning air, the beautiful colors, pumpkins, football, and eating soup at least twice a week. This is a picture of "us" scouting for deer. I really do enjoy it, but after a couple hours my attention span starts to go, hence pictures start to get taken.
October 25, 2014

Our very best friends
Love this girl so much!
This date has gone down as one of our very favorites! We are so lucky to have these two amazing friends. Perri and Brent are some of the most amazing people I have ever met! When we go out it is so easy and we have the most fun. This day we went to the Weber State Football game, the weather was gorgeous! Poor WSU was getting killed so we left early and headed to Layton to go pick pumpkins. Perri had a little patient that runs this fun farm and in the fall people stop in and can pick any and everything you could want from their harvest. We went back to our house after picking pumpkins. Perri had made some amazing homemade chilli and we had these cute pumpkin shaped bread bowls from Great Harvest. We ate and then watched the Utes football game. It made for a perfect night cozying up with friends with a lot of laughs and memories!
The best and cutest breadbowls





Our First Halloween was pretty fun! After work we had gone up to Mountain Green to see the kids in their cute outfits. Earlier that week we had gone up to be with Zach's family to have dinner and a pumpkin carving contest.
We were able to babysit these cute kids! We played, had pizza and baths. After baths Zach busted out his guitar making up ridiculous songs and danced around making these kids laugh until they were rolling on the ground. I can't wait to make him a daddy someday! I love this man!
We celebrated our 3 Month Anniversary by going to dinner and to the Ogden Temple to do a session together. I can't think of a better way to Celebrate!
November 13, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment