Tuesday, July 28, 2015

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

 May 4, 2015

Oh how I love warm weather! I really can't complain because we have had such a mild winter. I would be completely okay if it became a yearly event though! We have been going out to Zach's property a lot because of the nice weather. We also have to enjoy the time out there right now because in the summer the
mosquitoes are terrible and will eat us alive! Today we decided that we would go out to the property for our FHE. I grabbed a few groceries and when we got off of work we headed out to the property. Zach whipped out his flag and got it hung on his homemade flag pole and then he got us a fire going. It was a beautiful night and was so peaceful.
After we got the fire going we turned on a talk from this last General Conference titled, "Filling Our Homes With Light and Truth."  In the talk it stated, "In order for us and our families to withstand the pressures of the world, we must be filled with light and gospel truth." The talk was so uplifting and strengthened us to want to
be better and more prepared for our future little family. After we listened to the talk we cooked hot dogs over the fire for dinner. We stayed until about 10:30 that night because we were enjoying it so much! I loved getting to talk, laugh, reminisce on some of our favorite memories together, and to just have quiet....being in the country does something for me that nothing else can! It is so peaceful to have time away from the hustle and bustle and just listen to the crickets sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment