So Valentine's Day was pretty fun because not only was it the day of LOVE, but it was also six months to the day that we had gotten married! We celebrated a day early because I was scheduled to work a 10AM-10PM shift at the ER on Valentine's day. We grabbed a pizza and cookie doe from Papa Murphy's. It was their "Valentine's special" so it included cookie doe that was dyed red and a pizza in the shape of a heart (cheezy I know, but I LOVE cheezy). We came home cookie the pizza, lit some candles, cracked open a bottle of sparkling cider, made a fort on the living room floor, and turned on a redbox! These kind of dates truly are my favorite. I'm pretty sure we both fell asleep 20 min into the movie, but at least I got plenty of snuggling in! Zach came the next day to work and had lunch with me. It was nice and warm so we ate outside on one of the tables. Seriously can it be in the 60's every February? I was a happy girl to have some sunshine and time with my main squeeze. Overall our first Valentine's day being married was a success!.


No comments:
Post a Comment