Monday, July 27, 2015

Our First Christmas! 2014~

I will share the gift
We celebrated Christmas Eve at my parents house! Christmas Eve
is always our big day together. My Mom makes a delicious dinner where we have prime rib, shrimp on ice, etc. YUM! After dinner my Mom shares a Christmas/story of Christ with all of us and then we open presents. This year we all wrote out a piece of paper that had on it, " I will share the gift by......." and then we filled in how we would share the true gift of Christmas. After we had written
The boys in their new hats
them out we shared them to each other and it was so neat to hear what everyone had thought of. Later that night we drove down to Mountain Green to sleep over at Zach's parents house. All of his family slept over except for Keeley (since they are in Russia). That night we watched Christmas movies and visited. Early that next
Our First Christmas Tree
morning we got up to go open presents. His family tradition is that everyone has to wait on the stairs before going down and we sing Christmas Carols. We watched the kids open their presents and then Zach and I opened ours together. We got this really cute picture frame from his parents! I had given Zach a couple shirts, colagne, a new pair of sweats, and some new slippers. He had written me out a letter that said "Aloha Steph." We are going to Hawaii!!!! It was a letter confirmation
The Morris House
for some PINK snorkeling gear for me! After that I opened a letter that said, "Do you want to see me?" And when I opened it was a picture of Eric Church! Yay! He knew how much I loved seeing him in concert. Zach and Brent each gave Perri and I tickets to go to the concert so we could have a fun girls night on January 31, 2015:)
Morris Caroling
After opening presents I had to
get ready and go to work in the ER the rest of the day. We feel so blessed to have all that we do and to have our amazing families. We know that we are so lucky!
Our presents to each other

Christmas Day

No comments:

Post a Comment