May 25, 2015
Memorial Day we were able to go to the Eric Church Concert! Perri and I had gone to see him at the first of the year. His band had all gotten really sick so when he played he played completely acoustic! It was an amazing concert, but he announced then that because we wouldn't get the full version of his show that they would return on Memorial Day for us all to come see him again! It shows you what kind of artist he is that he would allow his fans to come to an entire second show for free or your could turn your ticket in and get a refund. My cute little Perri is pregnant and was starting a new job and she said that she would like to give her ticket to Zach. I was sad to not be able to go with her, but I couldn't wait to surprise Zach! I wrote him a little letter to tell him what we were going to be doing and he was like a kid on Christmas! He LOVES Eric Church. We ended up heading down to SLC early and going to dinner and then headed to the concert. It was such an awesome concert and Zach of course loved every second. Thanks again Perri for letting Zach go!
No comments:
Post a Comment