went about 4 times. When we got off work we packed a picnic and headed up to the lake to fish until dark. Our second trip Tytan and the twins came with us. Tytan and Madden loved it the most and Maverick was just happy to be free. I had been helping Madden cast and then she would reel it in all by herself. We were joking around saying how funny it would be if she actually caught one on her
own. Literally two minutes later I saw her line jumping and sure enough there was a fish on. When I told her, "Madden you caught a fish!" she started screaming and jumping up and down and reeling as fast as her little arms would go! She kept yelling, "shish, shish, shish." I was amazed that the fish stayed on the line....we were able to
![]() |
| Madden's first fish |




No comments:
Post a Comment