Saturday, August 4, 2012

~My Bestie~


Whit thank you so much for always being such a good friend! I LOVE all of our fun memories! You really have been there for me through so much! You are absolutely beautiful from the inside out! You have the best and most fun personality. You can make anyone laugh! You know how to cheer me up when I'm down, how to give a good pep talk, and you were always willing to beat someone up or defend me because I'm a little whimp and can't do it for myself ;) haha. I don't know what I'd do without you and I'm so grateful to have you in my life! I know that we will be friends forever until we are old and I am senile and you will still be taking care of me:) Here are some of our fun memories. One that I really wish I had pictures of was up at Utah State when for some reason I was sad, can't remember why, It must have been a pretty big deal! Any who...you decided to come to my apartment to cheer me up. So we decided to play the "Ugly face game." Oh my word...for those of you who don't know how to play it, it's pretty much like it says. You pull ugly faces continuously for about fifteen seconds and then snap a picture of it to see what it looks like. It sounds dumb but it took about ten seconds before we were crying from laughter. Thank you for always being there for me Whit! Love ya!






My Sweet Valentine's date since mine sucked! Movie night! We were the only ones in the theater not on a date....It's okay we have more fun anyway!


 Recent trip to Vegas....I learned way too much on this trip...for starters I need to admit you in for therapy for a shopping problem. The problem being that you shop too much! Secondly...I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever believe you when you say "it's not that bad." huh hum No I will not go to American Storm again with you! Love ya


Our adventure toCowabunga Bay. My first time being out in public besides going to work for 3 months. Thanks for the much needed fun day! Even if we were the only ones over the age of 20 who didn't have small children with us it's ok! We got a little sun and had lots of fun! Okay I really didn't mean for that to rhyme....

No comments:

Post a Comment