![]() |
“The best antidote I know for worry is work. The best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired. One of the great ironies of life is this: He or she who serves almost always benefits more than he or she who is served.”- President Gordon B. Hinckley
"There are those among you who, although young, have already suffered a
full measure of grief and sorrow. My heart is filled with compassion and
love for you. How dear you are to the Church. How beloved you are of
your Heavenly Father. Though it may seem that you are alone, angels
attend you. Though you may feel that no one can understand the depth of
your despair, our Savior, Jesus Christ, understands. He suffered more
than we can possibly imagine, and He did it for us; He did it for you.
"Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come." —Jeffrey R. Holland
![]() |

I am really trying to be happy WHERE I AM AT RIGHT NOW. To live everyday to the fullest and to enjoy it.....not idly hoping for the day that I am happy again...but that I can make myself be happy in this very moment. Maybe I am not where I felt like I should be, or where I hoped to be in my life but I know that I am where I am because someone can see things that I can't see. Someone who can see the "bigger" picture...I know that I can make an impact on the life's of others around me and that I can be a positive influence. I want to leave others feeling better about themselves....that hopefully for that moment that I was a part of their day that they may be able to forget some of their worries, lighten their cares, and lift their day. 






No comments:
Post a Comment