Monday, January 21, 2013

I missed you today......

This life is not always easy, nor was it meant to be; it is a time of testing and proving. At times when we may feel to say, Hope you know, I had a hard time, we can be assured that Jesus Christ is there and we are safe in His loving arms.

Hi Grandma. I missed you today....Aunt Rosalee is in Heaven with you now, and I know that you two are laughing and catching up with each other. You were always the best example of being sweet and positive to every living person on this earth. I feel that because of your life I am able to endure my hardships a "little" bit easier. You lost so much during this life and had many heartaches....I too have felt that frequent disappointment. Some days I feel that as soon as I recover from a trial the next wave comes to knock me down. Life has a funny way of constantly teaching us lessons. Because of your strength I know that I can get through these heartaches too and still be a wonderful loving person for them. Last night while I was in bed reading I came upon a section in my book called "Enjoyment." I know that this was no coincidence but a little tender mercy. It stated, "Life is not to be endured; life is to be enjoyed and embraced! The belief that we must square our shoulders and get through a meager, deprived existence for far-off rewards in Heaven is a codependent belief. Yes, most of us still have times when life will be stressful and challenge our endurance skills. But we're learning to live, to enjoy our life, and handle situations as they come." I know you had days that were hard and sometimes unbearable...but you never just endured life. You embraced all of the wonderful people in it and the blessing of life itself....I can't wait to see you again and have our little chats. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment