Sunday, August 16, 2015

Happy One Year Anniversary!! 8/14/15

Wow where has the time gone?! This year has flown by, and has also been the best year of my life. This sweet husband of mine has
The Olympic Park
helped me in more ways than I can ever express in words. My love continues to grow every single day for him! We decided to do a little "staycation" this year since I didn't quite jump on the ball to get something else planned. I am so glad we did
Cold Stone
what we did because we had a blast. Thursday night after we got off work we went and rented the movie "Insurgent" at the red box. We had dinner and snuggled and watched the movie. We took Friday off of work so we slept in and had breakfast in bed. After we got packed and ready for the day we headed to Park City. First off we went to the Outlet Mall for some shopping. I got a new shirt and pair of earrings and we found Zach some new socks (exciting I know). After the Mall we
The Chateaux Deer Valley
headed to the Olympic Park (this was definitely one of our highlights). We sat on the hill and watched the skiers go flying down the jumps into the air doing crazy tricks and landing in the pool. It was really warm and there happened to be a Cold Stone that we drove by so

we may or may not have had ice cream for lunch, oops! We planned on doing the Alpine Slide but decided against it because it was too dang hot haha....so instead we stopped by The Chocolate Factory to get a caramel apple to take home (these are my favorite). We drove around Main Street
Pool side
and some of the old parts of Park City to look at all of the cool little homes! It is my dream to buy an old home and renovate it (I have been watching too much "Love it or List it" while I do cardio at the gym...it passes the time fast) We checked into our beautiful Hotel "The Chateuax" in Deer Valley, and then headed to one of our favorite restaurants in
Cabella's
PC The Baja Cantina. After dinner we headed back to the hotel, hopped in our swimming suits and headed to the pool. The pool was in a beautiful setting tucked right into the mountains and it was a gorgeous night. 

Saturday we slept in and then headed to the breakfast at the hotel. We sat outside to eat and enjoyed the sunshine. It was so fun to think back on all
of our favorite memories we have made this last year. After breakfast we headed to Cabella's. Today we did a little bit of "His and Hers." Zach had a couple gift cards to use in which he bought ammo (exciting). We headed into SLC afterwards to Temple Square to
Little America
go to the Joseph Smith Building. We walked around there and then went to see the "Meet the Mormons" movie. The movie was really good and I probably cried a little too much. My Mom gave us a gift card to the "Little America" Hotel for Christmas that comes with your room and either dinner or
Feelin' like a VIP
breakfast. This hotel is absolutely gorgeous! We got checked in and then had an early dinner at the restaurant there at the hotel. After dinner we headed to our couple's massage I had booked us that evening. It was SO nice and SO relaxing. When we got back to our hotel room their was a little gift bag with snacks, they had come in and turned down our

bed, layed out our robes, turned on soft music, filled up our ice container, and had left us two little chocolates on our bed.....We felt like VIP's! We turned on a movie and relaxed the rest of the evening together, talk about spoiled! We slept in the next morning and then went to their breakfast buffet which is so nice. I am pretty sure that meal was the highlight of the trip for Zach:) We soaked up every little minute and loved our complete alone time together. It was a great start to another year of loving on each other! I can't wait to see what this year brings us! (hopefully a baby) ;)
I made him wear the robe, he secretly loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment