I am so lucky to have the Momma that I DO! We had the best time in San Francisco over April 18-21 2013. I had just Graduated with my BSN and it was my Mom's Bday so we planned a fun weekend get away. I honestly wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone else! Our first day we got settled into our fancy Hotel and went out to explore the city. We ate lunch at a cute restaurant that seated you outside in between two buildings. It was a cute little nook off the road. That was the first of many meals to come with the yummy fresh fish and shrimp. We ended up getting on the crazy double stacked buses and got a tour of the city. We also went over the Golden Gate Bridge and froze our butts off on the way there haha. I forgot out windy and chilly it gets. The tour guide said that the weekend we came was supposed to be one of the warmest and nicest! Woot Woot.
One of the things I loved most was the food (of course)! But I absolutely love fresh fish and shrimp, so we had it for every meal possible. "The Cod Mother" was one of our favorites as well as "Bubba Gumps." Yum! I think I came home a good 5lbs chubbier, but it was well worth it! We loved walking down at Fisherman's Worf and seeing the fun shops. We were able to go to Ghiradelli Square and share a banana split and thought lots of our Grandma Lue and how much she would have loved it there! Her diet consisted of chocolate, and more chocolate. We also paid WAY too much money for the lame Wax Museum. All I can say is holy ghetto! As you can see the cardboard cut out of Justin Bieber was the best part of the whole thing.
I LOVE YOU MOMMA!

No comments:
Post a Comment