I have been reading a book that has such uplifting messages and reminders in it. Funny how Heavenly Father gently nudges you when you need it...even if it's on something that you've known and believed your whole life, I still tend to get lax. So...this was on prayer. I hate that I tend to not pray as much, or as fervently when my life is going easier. Maybe I wouldn't have the big trials and hardships as often if I was as spiritual now as I am during them? Any who the other night I read this chapter on prayer and loved it and knew the Lord was telling me something.

Prayer can and should encompass every moment of our day, regardless of our activities. Prayer isn't a chore, task, or something to be checked off on a to-do list.
PRAYER IS PASSION. Prayer is protection; a calm in the storm of life and a safe harbor. Prayer is connecting with The God of the Universe, holy, high and exalted, who desires a relationship with each of us, with you!

Prayer is sharing life's joys and difficulties with our Creator. Prayer is talking and listening. Prayer is spending time with the One who knows YOU BEST. No pretenses are needed. God is Love. And when you pray you're communicating with love. Prayer is talking with Love, The One who loves you.


No comments:
Post a Comment