Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

I have been having mixed emotions over turning 25...mainly on the negative side, but I decided I can't change it and I needed to make the best of it! My sweet Mom took me shopping and to get Massages a couple days before my birthday and we had such a good time. I spent way too much money on myself and bought this cute picture to go above my TV. My mom also surprised me with the vinyl lettering on my Birthday that I put above it. Thank you so much Mom for the fun Mother/Daughter day and for always being so thoughtful of me and everyone else around you. I love you TOO much!

I was so spoiled! I am really convinced that I have the best family. My dad was home from North Dakota, Sara brought up her and the girls, Megan and Colt drove all the way back from St. George to make it to dinner, and Maclaine had been worried about not making it back for dinner because he was out hunting. I woke up to Kyson, Grey, and Kolby knocking on my door and telling me Happy Birthday. Kids have such a special way of showing such an innocent love and I can't wait to have some of my own someday. Thank you so much family for letting me know that I am loved, and for making my birthday special!

I went fishing on Saturday up in Wyoming. Sadly this is the only picture AND fish that I caught. If I hadn't dropped it on it's head about 5 seconds after this picture I would have taken another that wasn't blurry...poor thing. Don't worry it swam away and lived to see another day!


Right after getting back from fishing I got talked into going hunting with my Dad and Bro behind our house. Maclaine sat on top of the mountain and my Dad and I sat in the blind. Now let me tell ya how fun that is to sit there for 4 hours hoping a deer walks by....kidding! It really was fun because I got to spend time with my dad who has been gone for 2 months working his butt off. I love him and I am so grateful for all he does for me, and for him loving me SO much! Maclaine got entertainment from me and told me that the we couldn't kill a deer if I couldn't stop talking, that my lip gloss would scare them away, and laughing at me for the stupid bugs that kept hitting me in the face on the ranger. What can I say I am still a girl?! Even though this pictures seem to make me look like a twelve year old boy in an oversized shirt, it's okay we still had fun!
 
Meg and Colt got me this cute metal letter to hang on my wall. I put it in my kitchen and think I will use it for my coupons, grocery list, and maybe if I get around to cooking I will put a couple recipes each week in it to use! Thanks so much! The boys also each picked out a cute "something" from the dollar store for me.They were so excited to show me it and I loved every one of them! It's those little things in life that matter.
  
My cute mom gave me this adorable Maxi Dress from Victoria Secret that I can't wait to wear it! And she also gave me a little "movie box." It had this movie in it, popcorn, and some treats. I don't even care that I watched it alone last night and cried a little! haha I'm a sucker for chick flicks and have a new found love for Zack Effron! Holy moly I'd marry him tomorrow if he asked!











                                 
My Mom and Dad also gave me these cute blocks that I put above my refrigerator. I need to remember more often home many millions upon billions of blessings that I have been given and continue to receive every second of everyday. This will do just that!


Sara, Maclaine, Cohen, and the girls gave me this cute shirt! If you know me very well I LOVE clothes AND ear rings so this was perfect! I also have a weird obsession with water bottles. Maybe it's because I seem to lose them? Anyway...Thank you so much for everything! For Sunday dinner everyone made my "favorites."My mom makes the best enchiladas and yummy corn and bean salsa. Sara made my favorite raspberry cream cheese jello salad, and we had pumpkin roll for dessert that Denise made. Everything was so thoughtful and I loved just having time with the family!







1 comment:

  1. Love you Steph! Glad you had such a good birthday! I'm excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete